Sunday, April 12, 2015

Happy Hoarder Day # 55 Knowing it All April 12, 2015

Happy Hoarder  Day # 55 Knowing it All April 12, 2015
 A journey into cleaning up a big pile of..... hoard
--------------------------------------------------------       
                                                              
  Knowing it All
                                                                       by Janet S. Tiger  
                                                            (c) 2015     all rights reserved
                                                               tigerteam1@gmail.com
I have come to yet another monumental realization - keeping it all is not the same as knowing it all.  I suppose I always figured- in the way far back of my strange brain - that if I kept all those articles and books and magazines and newspapers, that I would somehow, magically, know everything in them.

Seeing as I can barely recall yesterday.....wait, I can barely recall ten minutes ago!.....I have come to the understanding that......keeping all the articles has not been working.

And these were great articles!  All about interesting things like......let me look.  No, I can't.......I threw them all out.....

Along with years of memories of homeschooling, and loving to read the newspaper every day, when it was big and made a nice sound when you turned the pages.  Well, it still makes a sound, better than a tablet, and I still save a few articles.....but now ....I save them online.  Really I do!  I swear!  Well, I save a few of the REAL newspapers, but don't tell Yvonne!  (What she doesn't know, won't make her laugh as loud)


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Janet S. Tiger    858-736-6315
JanetSTigerMonologueMania.blogspot.com
Member Dramatists Guild since 1983
Playwright-in-Residence
Swedenborg Hall 2006-8


No comments:

Post a Comment