Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy Hoarder Day # 26 Wishbone March 12, 2015

  Happy Hoarder  Day # 26 Wishbone March 12, 2015
 A journey into cleaning up a big pile of..... hoard
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 I have borrowed from a piece I wrote called THE WISHBONE COLLECTION - which I will release at some point in the future.  Until then, please know that this collection.....exists.                       
My wishbone collection
                                 Wishbone Collection

                                                             by Janet S. Tiger  
                                                (c) 2015     all rights reserved
                                                      tigerteam1@gmail.com



Why would someone start a wishbone collection?  Better question - why would I start a wishbone collection.
Very simple.  To make sure that, in the case of an emergency, when one needed all the luck you could get, I would have enough wishbones to use so that, whatever I was wishing for, would absolutely, most certainly, have to come true.
Kind of like cultivating a patch of four-leaf clovers, only better.  Plus the wishbones do not rot away between the pages of books.  Bones last for centuries - hence the stored up luck would also hold.  At least, that was my theory.

So it was with great happiness that I found my collection of wishbones (see photo)  and now I have to decide where I will keep it.  Notice there is no wiggle room here - I have made a decision to hold on to this crazy bunch of bones.

I try to balance by weeding through a whole box today - the papers discarded were difficult, but I consider that by throwing away a box, I could allow myself the luxury of holding on to.....the dessicated chicken bones.

The big question now is....what will I wish for?  I don't want to waste even one, so I very carefully decide that I will mentally pull the bones.  If I do both sides - I cannot lose.  I am wishing for......a straightened up driveway and house.  Without all the junk.  Maybe I should pull a wishbone for real.....maybe it will help.....if I throw out the pieces of bones afterwards...... only this time, I'm not gonna tell what I'm wishing for!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Janet S. Tiger    858-736-6315
JanetSTigerMonologueMania.blogspot.com
Member Dramatists Guild since 1983
Playwright-in-Residence
Swedenborg Hall 2006-8

1 comment: