Friday, March 27, 2015

Happy Hoarder Day # 41 The Original Towel Lady March 27, 2015

Happy Hoarder  Day # 41  The Original Towel Lady March 27, 2015
 A journey into cleaning up a big pile of..... hoard
--------------------------------------------------------                 
                                              
                                           The Original Towel Lady
                                         by Janet S. Tiger  
                                                (c) 2015     all rights reserved
                                                      tigerteam1@gmail.com


Okay, you know I hoard.  I know I hoard.  So it will not be a big surprise that I have a few extra towels.  Okay, many extra towels.  OKAY ALREADY!  I have a household with four adults and I have enough towels so that each of them could be allotted.......twenty-five towels each!  That's right, I may have as many as....100 towels!  I stopped counting around 50 - and now I have to de-hoard them.  And giving them away to people I know will use them is still difficult, because one day, if I get out of the shower, what if......I don't have a towel for me?

I will have to improvise.  Maybe an old.....tablecloth, I have dozens of those.  Or perhaps a curtain.......Amvets is coming Monday, my goal is half the towels - I can rid my closets of the dirty and torn and ripped and bleached out ones........maybe.

Through all I've gone through, I thank God I have my sanity, as I have little else, and now, I'm not so sure about this sanity stuff.......

----------------------------------------

I am known for a monologue called THE TOWEL LADY - for those who wish to see it, there are several online - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ1At8dh9sM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5JPTyEODhM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgPhsmUdGQA

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Janet S. Tiger    858-736-6315
JanetSTigerMonologueMania.blogspot.com
Member Dramatists Guild since 1983
Playwright-in-Residence
Swedenborg Hall 2006-8


No comments:

Post a Comment