Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Hoarder Day # 27 Biting It March 13, 2015

  Happy Hoarder  Day # 27 March 13, 2015
 A journey into cleaning up a big pile of..... hoard
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          For Love of Pizza and Chocolate
                                 
                                                             by Janet S. Tiger  
                                                (c) 2015     all rights reserved
                                                      tigerteam1@gmail.com

 I love pizza.  I love chocolate. I honestly believe that if some evil person took away my pizza and chocolate and said I could get them back if all my junk was cleaned up, I feel the stuff would be gone in a day.

Unfortunately, I have never known such a person, so tomorrow, I need to go through a massive amount of giving away to our local community room donation day.

And afterwards, I will have pizza and chocolate.



-----------------------------------------------------------------
Janet S. Tiger    858-736-6315
JanetSTigerMonologueMania.blogspot.com
Member Dramatists Guild since 1983
Playwright-in-Residence
Swedenborg Hall 2006-8

1 comment: